Sportsbetting Diaries > Sportsbetting Diaries

Professor Szigo's case with the insidious bookies

(1/2) > >>

Szigo:
Hello everyone! I am from Hungary. I bet for more than 10 years now, but seriously (professionally) for 4 years.

I will do my best to provide you with picks from Football (specially from English Premier League, Italian Serie A, German Bundesliga, Hungarian NBI, Champions League and UEFA Europa League). I will carefully select picks based on analysis, h2h record, form, injuries/suspensions, and other factors. I will do my best to give you the best picks and previews. My picks serve as an 'advice' only, so the final decision is clearly yours.

Szigo:
1. pick

Oh, I'm sorry to take down the odds for Concordia, Sunday should have been took this pick. The visitor team is very strong, in very good shape, they are the suprise of the spring'season. They beat all teams, only against the big teams make mistakes. Now they will play next to the same odds, as were the two rounds ago, against Astra Ploiesti.

Gaz Metan is not a big team, even not much better like the candidates of relegation's teams. At away they are weak, so the odds are so high the guest because home field can be enough at home ground. The statistic is 7-6-3, few teams can win at Gaz Metan's home.

However, the Concordia is now very great form, it does not sufficiently emphasize that it is almost unbeatable. Gaz Metan got a big beat from Petrolul they can not recover anytime soon, and this is grist to the mill for the guests. I think the away team continues their good series, and I'm waiting a final result like the Astra's game was two rounds before.

Gaz Metan - Concordia
Pick: Concordia DNB
Stake: 10 $
Odds: 3.50 (at Monday when I took it)

Milan:
 :beer:

Szigo:
2. pick

The Romanian Liga 1 essentially is over, the substantive issues have occured. Today, three games left, the first of these is this match. Brasov's team is much better than where we now see them in the table. From their last five matches they lost two times, just champions CFR, and the third-place Steaua beated them, both with one goal, in a very close match. In addition, they beat everyone, even non-difficult, but nice and clean. Targu Mures nice farewell to the first class, since Ceahlaul beaten 4-3 by the supporters be satisfied with them. However, away record is 2-6-8, they hardly to find goals at away. Just 10 goals were scored as soon as they shot Vointa and Mioveni on 16 game, so is not enough. The Brasov likely to pull down the blinds and score double - sure you will find a home game!

FC Brasov - Targu Mures
Pick: Brasov
Odds: 1.57

Szigo:
3. pick

The Oranje (nickname of the holland national team) are playing the beaten Champions League finalists on Tuesday in a match organised to compensate Bayern for Robben being injured while playing for his country in 2010, which prevented him from playing domestic football for several months.

National manager of the german team, Joachim Löw fearing injuries to any of his top players and complained (“Why not delay the friendly by a month when the European tournament ends?”). The manager stated that he has already addressed his concern to Bayern chairman, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge, who assured of taking necessary steps to resolve the issue. Low mentioned that there are a number of players in the Bayern side who are first team regulars in Germany, and therefore, can’t afford to lose any top players ahead of such an important tournament (like Bastian Schweinsteiger, Thomas Muller, Toni Kroos, Mario Gomez, Holger Badstuber, Philipp Lahm, Jerome Boateng, Manuel Neuer).

I believe Bayern may choose to rest a few German internationals. I think the question is which players will actually be part of the line-up on Tuesday. If the players, who will play in different national team's (Franck Ribery, Arjen Robben, Danijel Pranjic, Anatoliy Timoshchuk), will be rested, Bayern will be very reservist, and now (after losing a cup final) the moral of the players is very low. Netherland will play to get confidence, and this match is good leading up to major matches. The odds is excellent, pounce on it quickly!

Bayern Munich - Netherlands
Pick: Netherlands
Odds: 2.30 (at Monday pm 18:00)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version