April 27, 2024, 04:46:49 PM

Author Topic: European Basketball Leagues 09/10  (Read 7422 times)

Offline Milan

• Administrator
  • Semi-Professional Bettor
    • View Profile
European Basketball Leagues 09/10
« on: March 10, 2010, 06:46:30 PM »
European Basketball Leagues 2009/10

Do you have some great picks from Spanish, German, or even Turkish basketball leagues? Share them with us.  :ok:

eye

Re: European Basketball Leagues 09/10
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2010, 03:42:18 PM »
I wish to make a topic for each championship. It is possible?

Offline Milan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2010, 03:44:28 PM »
I wish to make a topic for each championship. It is possible?

I don't think it is necessary at this moment.

eye

« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2010, 04:13:24 PM »
France:  VICHY  - PARIS RACING  

Match of commands-neighbours on standings and they adjoin on 8-9 place, therefore as speak in football it is game for 6 points. An outcome to play special desire is not present, since Vichi have similar caught a wedge after participation in a cup, 3 departures (two of them the truth to leaders).  The form of Vichi is not so clear :(, still Shole,  I can understand Roann and Orlean, but from Dijon basically expected struggle at least ???. Considering that it is important to Vichi not to lose first of all more than 15 I think that for 1,40 to play precisely Vichi it is not necessary. There at them as a matter of fact structure of 5 persons and all. More anybody is not present. It is better to check up a capital command which now more optimum seems to me.
 Both commands possess very strong protection. At Vichi efficiency of protection in house meetings usually within 0,75-0,83 points/possession of the contender, protection works for Paris at level 0,85 points/possession and houses and on departure. So play 2 commands which are perfectly protected and in a line I can explain 147,5 points only to those that compare exit total Paris in league of 160 points. But Paris a command which plays on the contender, and the contender today from what 165 possession for a match very much and very seldom there are more.
 I think that in a match there will be 160-166 possession and compare productivity about 0,86 points on 1 possession. It is easy to count that my corridor on total in this game 137-142 points, well and a line is 139,5 that is appreciable below the exposed line. If commands do without an overtime I consider to eat every chance to see game to 140 points.
 Pick: Under 146,5

FT :  71:53 ;)
« Last Edit: March 13, 2010, 08:15:22 AM by eye »

eye

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2010, 10:43:17 AM »
13/03 20:00 Basketball.Adriatic League. Helios-Zagreb

To keep status-in NLB to League it is necessary to win, but the trainer says that at half of command of a trauma and in this case support from tribunes is very important.
At Helios on the former the infirmary because of traumas is full do not play, Mocnik, Zagorc, Delich and Bajramli ć. Game is extremely important for owners, but also at Zagreb motivations though take away.
At a successful deal the command takes chances of a place in the four, under condition of victories in all remained matches, and in case of failure, into place in Euro cups. They are adjusted naturally only on a victory. Though in a command also not without problems are injured Vladimir Krstich and Damir Milkovich. I will try to play Zagreb. The victory over Artland should give to them of forces.

Pick: Zagreb(-1,5) 1,65

FT: 71:84 ;)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 03:21:12 PM by eye »

eye

« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2010, 01:45:44 PM »
13/03 Poland:  TUROW ZGORZELEC  - ANWIL WLOCLAWEK  

Round match in the Polish basketball league!!! And set of opinions concerning the winner today in Poland. Two commands which battle have still chances!!! Anwil------ on a victory in the championship and the Proclod advancing, and Rounds on hit in the four and by that to have advantage of own platform in plej-of!
  But very much interesting stories in opposition of these two commands!!!
Turow in last 6 years at home never won on  Anwil!!!!!!!
Exception is only the match of the Cup of Poland This year where Turow has won 83-74. But this victory speaks in simply catastrophic percent of hit of Anvila!!! From 11 THROWS BECAUSE OF an arch in first half of Anvil has got only once!!! But even at such percent struggle was наа an extent of all match.
I think twice the such does not happen and today Anvil will be overcome for the FIRST place in the championship!!!
Therefore I take ANWIL WLOCLAWEK

Pick: ANWIL WLOCLAWEK(+5.5) 1,75

FT: 80:88 ;)
« Last Edit: March 15, 2010, 03:22:06 PM by eye »

Offline Milan

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2010, 02:31:10 PM »
France:  VICHY  - PARIS RACING  

Match of commands-neighbours on standings and they adjoin on 8-9 place, therefore as speak in football it is game for 6 points. An outcome to play special desire is not present, since Vichi have similar caught a wedge after participation in a cup, 3 departures (two of them the truth to leaders).  The form of Vichi is not so clear :(, still Shole,  I can understand Roann and Orlean, but from Dijon basically expected struggle at least ???. Considering that it is important to Vichi not to lose first of all more than 15 I think that for 1,40 to play precisely Vichi it is not necessary. There at them as a matter of fact structure of 5 persons and all. More anybody is not present. It is better to check up a capital command which now more optimum seems to me.
 Both commands possess very strong protection. At Vichi efficiency of protection in house meetings usually within 0,75-0,83 points/possession of the contender, protection works for Paris at level 0,85 points/possession and houses and on departure. So play 2 commands which are perfectly protected and in a line I can explain 147,5 points only to those that compare exit total Paris in league of 160 points. But Paris a command which plays on the contender, and the contender today from what 165 possession for a match very much and very seldom there are more.
 I think that in a match there will be 160-166 possession and compare productivity about 0,86 points on 1 possession. It is easy to count that my corridor on total in this game 137-142 points, well and a line is 139,5 that is appreciable below the exposed line. If commands do without an overtime I consider to eat every chance to see game to 140 points.
 Pick: Under 146,5

FT :  71:53 ;)

Congrats. Good pick!  :ok: