Betpedia.org Competitions > Virtual Sportsbetting

Virtual Sportsbetting Info

<< < (3/10) > >>

Milan:
Changes from March 2013!

Before 1st March:

"Tennis:

1. An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as a non-runner for settling purposes

2. If a player retires during the match, then tipsters who bet on the retiring player will loose their bets, and bettors who bet on the another player will have a winning bet. This rule is available only for "match betting", 1 or 2, all other bets will be settled as a void bet.
3. If a player retires before the match, then all placed bets will be void.

4. If a match is interrupted (rain, or other reasons), but it continues in 48 hours then bets placed on that match will be processed."

After 1st March:

"1. An unplayed or postponed match will be treated as a non-runner for settling purposes

2. If a player retires during the match, all bets placed on that game will be settled as a void bet.
3. If a player retires before the match, then all placed bets will be void.

4. If a match is interrupted (rain, or other reasons), but it continues in 24 hours then bets placed on that match will be processed."

Good luck!  :ok:

b2george:
Hello,
I have a small issue with my last ticket (ID 42556). Please, take a look and fix the problem. I have won this ticket because Troyes win the game with 6-1 and Nimes v Caen was postponed and this game has odds 1. So you are wrong to validate this matches. I'll send the attachment a snapshot of ticket.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
George

Milan:

--- Quote from: gerrard88 on October 08, 2013, 01:10:53 PM ---Hello! To get prizes at FortunaWin, you have to have an active account? I mean, at least one deposit? Or it`s just fine to open the account and that's all.

Thanks.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

You only have to open an account.  ;)

miragehun:
ID: 47205

My bet slip lost, but it was winner.

My tipp was Russia 2way (included OT/SO) and Russia won 1-0 after penalty shots.
in my slip appears the pick: Russia [Monye Line] and Russia 0.0 @ 1,10

Money Line is a 2way bet type included overtime and penalty shots.

2way (included OT/SO) odds: 1,10 by any bookmakers
3way (regular time) odds: 1,20 by any bookmakers
DNB odds: 1,04 at WilliamHill

Please correct it.

Thx

Milan:

--- Quote from: miragehun on February 17, 2014, 10:48:33 AM ---ID: 47205

My bet slip lost, but it was winner.

My tipp was Russia 2way (included OT/SO) and Russia won 1-0 after penalty shots.
in my slip appears the pick: Russia [Monye Line] and Russia 0.0 @ 1,10

Money Line is a 2way bet type included overtime and penalty shots.

2way (included OT/SO) odds: 1,10 by any bookmakers
3way (regular time) odds: 1,20 by any bookmakers
DNB odds: 1,04 at WilliamHill

Please correct it.

Thx

--- End quote ---

Done.  :ok:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version