Betpedia.org Competitions > Virtual Sportsbetting

Virtual Sportsbetting Info

<< < (2/10) > >>

Greenternet:
Milan the same problem...  :(  Idont know why aren`t evaluated my bets everyday ? Maybe this problem have the other players also?
Sorry for disturbing you ! Thanks !

Milan:

--- Quote from: Greenternet on August 09, 2012, 10:35:05 AM ---Milan the same problem...  :(  Idont know why aren`t evaluated my bets everyday ? Maybe this problem have the other players also?
Sorry for disturbing you ! Thanks !

--- End quote ---

Just to inform you, that this is not an online bookmaker. Usually we update the results every morning, but there could be some special cases, like now, when it takes up to 2 days, but this is not something usual.

My tip is: don't play "all in".

Milan:
Don't Forget! To win the monthly prize you have to place at least 15 bets!

Good luck!  :ok:

Milan:
Important news!

Starting from 1st December 2012, our Virtual Sportsbetting is sponsored by online bookmaker, Fortunawin.

What does this mean?

- increased monthly prizes (from 50€ to 100€)
- increased monthly winners (from 3 to 5)

What do you need?

1. If you are one of the monthly winners, then to claim your bonus you need an account at Fortunawin, and you can open one HERE

2. After we post the winners list, if you are one of them, then you need to write me a personal message with your Fortunawin username.

Wagering requirements: you need to roll 1x your bonus amount on sportsbets with odds equal or bigger then 1.50, and you have 60 days to do that.

But remember: this change is only from 1st December, so for the running competition the monthly prize is the same:
Winner: 30€ by Skrill
2nd Place: 5€ by Skrill
3rd Place: 5€ by Skrill

Good luck!

Milan:
As we anounced before from December 2012 our "virtual betting competition" is sponsored by online bookmaker, Fortunawin.

To enter the competition u need a Fortunawin account (Open a FREE account HERE)

Good luck!  :ok:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version